Car service, maintenance & repair.
Servicing & Maintenance are key to keeping your new car in the best possible condition. That’s why we offer a wide range of fixed price options so you can take to the roads without any unexpected costs. SEAT Service. After all, our high-quality workmanship is guaranteed.
It’s easy to organise too. Just book your car in online by providing the model number, and choose from the range of service options. We use SEAT Genuine Parts and the latest technology to make sure you always get your vehicle back in optimum condition. And the best part is, thanks to our speed, you can even have the car service done while you wait.
Maintenance services are a great way to optimise the performance, safety and efficiency of your SEAT. Our experts are specially trained to service your car, and will be able to perform every task necessary to ensure your comfort and safety. We offer a wide range of benefits:
- Car inspection: maintain your car warranty, get only SEAT parts and find the best advices from our Authorised SEAT Service Network.
- Additional works: tune up your car ensuring the quality of our original parts and accessories.
- Common vehicle wear and tear: For example, tyre replacement or brake pad and disc replacement.
SEAT Service offers optimum standards of service to provide quality car repairs and maintenance to your SEAT. We only use SEAT genuine parts and accessories to lengthen the life of your vehicle. We pursue excellence in every detail, making sure your car always comes back to you as good as new.
These are the car servicing options that you can enjoy:
- Accident specialist: A network of SEAT Service centres with the exclusive repair expertise to get you and your car back on the road and running smoothly.
- Express service: A workshop designed to deal with basic car servicing that can be handled quickly, for SEAT vehicles over two years old.
- Clever repair: Car repaired on your workshop in a 24/48 hour time frame and at a very low and competitive price.
- Car pick-up & delivery: We pick up your car right from your door, take it to an authorised workshop for maintenance or repair and return it to you in top condition.
- End of life vehicles: Reuse, parts recovery, environmentally-friendly treatment of vehicles and waste reduction are important aspects of end-of-life vehicle recovery.
- Courtesy car: From a wide range of SEAT models, available when you need them, where you want them.
- SEAT Service Mobility: 24/7 roadside assistance to vehicle and occupants in any situation.
Advantages of buying a SEAT car
At SEAT, we can also help you buy car insurance or at least get you a car insurance quote because we know comparing contracts, prices and advantages can be complicated, and want you to enjoy your new car right away.
Know also, that all the above can be enjoyed from day one because you will be covered by a comprehensive range of warranties. We offer a selection of car warranties to suit your needs, depending on the age and mileage of your car. Find the one that’s perfect for you, and leave your worries behind.